Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24 March Customer Service Closed

posted by Davc | A week ago

The normal 0800 027 0072 number is not working for now.  There is a special help line for PAYG meter owners whose supply has been cut off and for similar emergencies.

This Community is a forum for customers, it is not monitored by Scottish Power and we know nothing about individual account details. 

6 comments
Highlighted

posted by Nav_H | A week ago
Re: 24 March Customer Service Closed
I tried to call too
What do you do if you need to tell them you are leaving but don’t want to take the service with you
Is there another number to call for that ?
If you go online it asks for a new address but I don’t want to continue the service at my new place
Highlighted

posted by Sandrab | 5 days ago
Trying to enter my opening readings. Does anyone know which box is offpeak and which is standard ? All phone numbers are either not working or taking emergency only calls.
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 5 days ago
Normally the first box is the day rate and the second box is off peak.
Highlighted

posted by Bob56 | 4 days ago

Smart meter not working, Gas meter not showing a reading. Call centre closed Web site contact us page not available.

What the hell is going on?

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 days ago
@Bob56. Display not working, it is quite common. Gas meter no display, you have to press its buttons. Is this a new smart meter? It is probably sending in readings. Customer services are only reacting to people who have had a power cut.
Highlighted

posted by Lindsay75 | 3 days ago
There isn't a number to ring , the number they give you is for emergency gas leaks , I know because I'm now without gas and will be without electricity tomorrow and when you ring Scottish power that's the number they give you