Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Tlc2408 | 11 months ago
Re: 6 days, refund still not through
6 days isn't bad I've been waiting 4 weeks. Every time I phone I get cut off. Near £300 in credit and apparently was getting sent out by cheque that day I phoned as took new address down.
Now gone to my online account and they still have my account open and it's now sitting at over £60 in debt.
How does that work when it was all closed. So over £300 vanished
Highlighted

posted by uinvacs25 | 11 months ago
The website says as I pay quarterly I’ll automatically be refunded any credit over £5. My credit balance is over £250! Called and was told it would be refunded today but it hasn’t been. I just want MY money back please!
Highlighted

posted by Zoe | 10 months ago

I am the same, due over £400, all bills etc say the same, readings have been given and confirmed but 4 weeks later still no refund. 

Highlighted

posted by ChrisB62 | 3 months ago
I've been waiting 6 weeks for my refund and given excuses of it needs to be investigated twice and then when I gave them a time I would make a call to find out what the outcome was they told me they don't start till 11.30 am and the person who said shae was investigating it the second time told me they start at 9.00am so unless I've had a call from them tomorrow by midday I'm going to start looking at getting Ofgem involved plus look at taking legal proceedings against Scottish power with them being forced to cover all legal costs and give me compensation on top of the money owed to me