Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Bevlin123 | 3 weeks ago
Re: 6 days, refund still not through
I got the same 3 Weeks ago too. I don’t think they even know how to communicate with each other, every different agent I’ve spoken with has said something different to the previous agents.

I know what your saying. I told them I’m disabled and awaiting numerous operations that have been delayed because of Covid-19, I need the money for new nightwear etc and hold-all for the hospital items. They just don’t care!

I’m certainly in agreement with you. I’m seriously thinking of changing supplier. All the time they have our refunds they are making interest on it, imagine just 2000 customers that are due refunds of over £100 (mine is £347) That’s £200.000 😮 WOW, big bucks for them, nothing but stress for us!
Say they get 3% interest on £200.000 that = a lot of money 💰

posted by DavC1 | 3 weeks ago

@Bevlin123    Sorry to hear that your refund has not been paid, but it's more incompetence and bad computer systems than a plot to keep your money.  Most people have a surplus in the summer that quickly gets used up in the November to March period.   Most refunds take at least a fortnight to come through, and then they increase your direct debit to compensate.   ( 3% interest, tell us all where you can get that, I can't find more than 0.5%)