Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 days, refund still not through

posted by GiantFrazz | A year ago
I requested a refund on the 10th and was told it would be in my account in 3 days, but still nothing? When can I expect this?
22 comments

posted by  Eilidh | A year ago
Re: 6 days, refund still not through

Hi @GiantFrazz. i'm sorry to hear this, it's something we would unfortunately be unable to help you with this on the Community, however, our customer service team can help get this fixed for you.  You can contact them via phone on 0800 027 0072 or by email https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/contact/email.process?execution=e2s1

posted by jos | 10 months ago

posted by Nazia | 10 months ago
Still waiting for my winter payment! Can't down load form on line! Before its to late to apply!

posted by Nazia | 10 months ago
Thank you last time I spoke to someone they gave me a reference number told me they will do a call back next day! It's been 3Weeks still waiting for call back!

posted by Davc | 10 months ago

Nazia click here to apply for Warm home payment

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e1s1

posted by tallyho999 | 9 months ago

i have been waiting for my refund cheque since the 19th sept its now nov 13th i am so stressed and feel like i am hitting my  head off a brick wall.if this is not resolved in the next couple of days im going to my mp im disabled and this is causing me unnecessary stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by Davc | 9 months ago

Hi Tallyho, sorry to hear that. If you are waiting from September you need to remind SP on 0800 027 0072. Are you sure the money has not been credited to your bill instead of being sent as a cheque? Just a thought.

posted by tallyho999 | 9 months ago

no it hasnt been credited to bill 

Highlighted

posted by peteraeisner | 8 months ago
I too am waiting for a refund. This is also the most unfriendly user site I have ever used, and I have been on the internet since it first started in the UK. The call center staff can be **bleep** right rude at times and their answers are always evasive. All I can say is that like all big companies today, they want the money but do little to help their customers when they make an error. My account is always in credit...but they even moan about that! Best thing to do is change supplier.