Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANY customer service would be helpful

posted by Jackson | 3 years ago

Need to contact SP, I'm out of the country with no phone.

The online chat NEVER works, their twitter has been zero use.

Anyone have any suggestions?
They are **bleep** hot whwen they want to contact me about money.

5 comments

posted by Alextaxii75 | A year ago
Re: ANY customer service would be helpful
You said that you would get in touch with eon and she'll energy to tell them I have switched to Scottish Power but she'll wants meter reading

posted by yukruk | 3 weeks ago
Hi there I am disabled I can’t go out I top up from online but never go to my account I put a UTRN number but doesn’t work and I don’t have No electric all my fridge is rubbish now and I couldn’t contact the Scottish power they never help me

posted by Tony2 | 2 weeks ago
Same here, I’ve been trying since Tuesday to contact these people with no response or reply back to my email. I can’t believe they can get away with treating customers in this way. When I actually did manage to get through they told me nothing can be done because everyone has gone home and I need to try back again the next day which I’ve been trying and no reply no answer when calling. And they have the cheek to tell customers they will be putting up the price.

posted by CarolineKirby | 2 weeks ago

I have been without power for 12 hours, Northern Grid have been out and confirmed this was an issue with the actual meter, not the supply. This could have been dangerous and caused a fire, so they have made it safe and advised we need SP to sort the meter. How on earth do you get hold of someone? It's looking like we can't get hold of anyone until the call centre opens tomorrow which is just not good enough!

posted by DavC1 | 2 weeks ago

@CarolineKirby   Sorry for you but the Community can't help either, ring customer services first thing on Monday, they are alway closed on Sundays, which often causes problems.