Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by mikeas | 2 months ago
Re: App won’t let me login

Hi - same problem for me. Can log into website fine (cleary as I'm able to contribute to this post) put same username and password gets the error message 'You entered an incorrect username or password.' Its been like this for months now!

posted by Cruxy | 2 months ago
I feel your pain too. Through the web, it works but through the app not. Weird.

posted by Migeulfernandes | 2 months ago
How can I login

posted by babyjakeandjude | A month ago

My app was in demo only after  successfully using it for years.I am in middle of problem regarding erroneous transfer of my gas supply so I really needed to see what is happening as they have since added an estimated gas bill to my electric and telling me I am on dual fuel without my consent.I am at my wits end to be honest .Anyway I downloaded new app and it asking me for account no but then telling me I already have this account no but won’t let me log in !

Sorry for rant but this has been going on since April 

posted by TheDeeGee | A month ago
Had the same issue, the app wouldn't authenticate but the web UI was fine.
I logged in via the web, changed my email address and used the new email to log in via the app successfully. It looks as if the app saved an old email/pw combination so forcing new credentials is needed.

posted by oliverd | A month ago

Changing to a simplier email address (gmail) solved the issue. I suspected that this would be the case but it took me a while to actually get round to it.  Now I'm in the app I'm pretty underwhelmed - I thought Id be able to see daily and hourly usage at least.

posted by TheDeeGee | A month ago
I can see usage by half hour intervals via the app but this is using a smart meter and setting data collection to every 30 mins.

posted by pda1981 | A month ago
Hi all. Just wanted to say that I also have this issue. I don’t have another email address to use and don’t really want to set one up just for this app.

Does anyone know of another solution?

posted by AJG | 7 days ago
Same here. Stopped working ages ago. Web site directly works fine. Apparently they don't give a **bleep** about the app since its been bust coming up to a year now, maybe longer.
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 7 days ago

@AJG  Just a thought, have you got the latest iOS or Android system updated?  It could be the reason your App does not work.