Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by mickeydee2018 | A year ago
Re: Are Scottish Power the hardest Company ever to try and get to speak to?
You can contact Scottish power at contactus@scottishpower.com, when you get a quote there is a tab at the bottom of the screen that says"or view our other tariffs" click on this to view all tariffs currently for sale, each tariff has the full details contained in it when you click on view full tariff details for you to be able to compare.

posted by cold | A year ago
Why is it that Scottish Power lie? Apparently someone will ring back, they never do. I have had no boiler for three weeks, apparently the part was ordered 2 weeks ago, finally get a call last week to say and engineer is coming today Monday 19th March to fit the part. My husband has a day off work. Gets a call from engineer to say part has not been delivered to Sheffield from Ripon, someone will ring, no phone call.
I am on the phone for 45 minutes trying to get through to call center to be told yet again, "i'm emailing the parts department, they will be in contact".

posted by Skakagrall | A year ago
I have tried writing to contactus@scottishpower.com instead of telephoning but each time I do this, I just get a polite acknowledgement and no followup, none at all — this has been going on for over 2 weeks.

posted by MissTish | A year ago

Yes.

Dreadful.

Have been in dialogue since December 2017. This consists of me repeatedly contacting SP - no-one calls back. Cannot book a call back on line as all slots are always fully booked.

Scam

posted by MissTish | A year ago
Contact the Energy Ombudsman. That is appalling customer service. Not so mention dangerous in these weather conditions.

posted by SamPlackett | A year ago

Why have you said I submitted a meter reading when I haven't? Such a strange company. Took me 3 months to setup an account.

posted by Wilma | 12 months ago

I have been trying for ten days to get  my boiler repaired.  I am in my sixties and have a hidden physical disability.  I need heat and hot water to help deal with my condition.

I feel as though Scottish Power are stealing my money  as they have not fixed my boiler but tell lies about visits and parts and it takes up to an hour to get through and then they cut you off.  I have a complaints number 2018/0014364, however this complaint is not on my account so therefor I cannot track it.  I aslo had to arrange to have my floorboard lifted as SP said it was my respnsibility.   

Help I do not know what else to do??????

posted by Davc | 12 months ago

Sorry to hear that, the cold weather brought out a lot of problems with the boiler service. Once your problem has been fixed by SP I would find a local heating engineer company to do your boiler work. They will often do work and annual maintenance and bill you for the work as it is done, rather than needing a fixed monthly payment system.

posted by lyndaclayton | 8 months ago

What a rubbish company.

Lynda Clayton must be drawing a vast salary for .......? not doing much.

She must know how hard 'customers' find it to get in touch.  she must know how much money her directors are saving by not using enough customer relations staff.  She must know the flak the company gets for the bad job she does.  I bet she's driving round in a fab car now feeling herself a great success.  Lynda Clayton you're so not a big success.

Faulty meter reading ... 120% price hike in direct debit ... 25 minutes to answer phone ... no replies to emails ...

Lynda - you are presiding over a lost cause.  Resign.  take up golf.  For God's sake get out of that outfit

posted by veryirate | 8 months ago
I have been waiting for a reply to my problem now for approx 2 YEARS yes 2 years.......keep being told someone will contact, as I have told SP contact me via my e-mail. guess what not received an explanation or reply..