Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by wareham | 8 months ago
Re: 'Back soon, we are currently making some changes to improve your online experience'

Why am I not surprised Smiley Surprised(

The perfect opportunity to do as other utility providers do and use such a forum to help and inform customers, they just leave us to moan and grumble amongst ourselves. 

SP, without doubt provides the worst customer support experience ever.

posted by Jonnel | 8 months ago
Re: 'Back soon, we are currently making some changes to improve your online experience'
@wareham It's a missed oportunity for sure, but I honestly do not believe SP have the manpower or inclination to monitor this forum like they used to. Have you looked at their complaints reporting records on the website - available via your online account? Makes shocking reading.

posted by g0skd | 8 months ago

The displayon the web site worked for a few weeks then the famous "Back soon, we are currently making some changes to improve your online experience". two months and its still there.  The android app works fine with daily updates, so convert it into a microsoft app, is that hard, how much would it cost I'm sure someone would crowd fund it. 

Just one thing the first month we had the meter in it seems not to have sent readings while January 2019. It was quite a shock to see that I had used £107 elec and £117  on the January 1st. It makes my £3 a day look great since then? On reading these messages I am not looking to seeing this problem fixed in the nea future.

Terry 

posted by SomersetBob | 7 months ago
The whole smart meter/website/app from SP is a joke. It all worked quite well for about 12 months then the website failed miserably, took more than six months before I was able to see any 'smart' usage. Now I get the 'Back soon...' message. The app is no better, shows my gas usage which seems about right (kWh) but converts that to pounds not pence - £479.20 for a months supply of gas! But the electricity reading is even worse, if it is to be believed I'm using on average 186834 kWh a month (I doubt they generate that much) costing £32000.
Luckily the real figures are accurate and I've not been billed for this (£78000 in December :-)) but it just goes to show they are failing miserably here, I wonder what Ofgem would make of it.

posted by SomersetBob | 6 months ago
At least the latest version of the app now appears to be fixed with real data showing up at last. Just waiting for the website to be fixed :-(