Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by FedUpToo | A year ago
Re: Bills being issued more frequently than tariff terms
Similar thing happened to me several times. I phone every time to tell them I am not due a bill, but still get a bill monthly. Received a reminder of a bill I have not paid this am. which is not due yet as I am not on monthly payments, but this time I don't care because I've been on a Go Compare site and have a better deal and am leaving Scottish Power.
The final annoyance to me was the last time I was sent a bill I should not have had, I was good as called a liar when I told them I had no way given them meter readings.
Do they dream the meter readings up themselves? or is it that when you phone them to complain they automatically read the smart reader and decide to send another bill?

posted by Rainbow | A year ago
I phoned SP enquiring about bills only showing 2 payments and they said because my DD come off on the 1st of the month. Now I'm always in debt when my bill is issued. I've had bills for 82 days and 56 days SP didn't care and tried to increase my DD told them no way

posted by Agathamorse | A year ago

Paid quarterly bill in July.  Received another bill on the 28th August!  What is going on?