Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Unhappy019 | 5 months ago
Re: CRedit not yet refunded from Extra Energy
Have others had this happen where they have been credited and now it's been debited?

That amount earlier showed as credit, now I checked, it shows as debited from my account? I'm no longer a customer (I switched to bulb and any day now my SP account should be closed). Does the debit mean that's been cashed out and is being refunded to my bank/ sent via a cheque?

Or is it some screw up again by SP?

Final bills can be found in your account under messages.

I had no email notification and just went there and final bill was there.

Looking at it now, I think actually things work out with the dates shown on that final bill.

posted by anne15 | 5 months ago

Are you saying you got a final bill from extra energy showing how they worked out your credit balance?

Yeah. It shows everything. The date final ee bill was (October-24th november). How many units I used and cost.

It was under "my account" "my messages" and titled "Extra Energy Final Bill". It's a PDF file.

posted by anne15 | 5 months ago
Thankyou mr unhappy I really must improve my IT skills! Happy with my final extra energy bill slightly horrified to find an increase in my peak electricity tariff of 50% with Scottish Power at 19.454 pence K/Wh from about 13 with extra energy. I must have a look around preferably to a company that won’t make me change my inherited economy 7 meter for single rate tariff.

posted by Angry_Dave | 5 months ago

Nothing yet in my messages...Smiley Surprised( . Patience has finally gone and off to Toto. I expect that my EE credit will be swallowed up by my SP debt now anyway. 

posted by Reenie | 5 months ago
Ive got my money - HOORAH! Its a lot less than i thought but im just happy to finally have it. I had an email today off SP to notify me but it was in my messages a couple of days ago according to the date

It's pretty messed up isn't it? I just has the email now (even though I was credited yesterday and had final bill, you would think they would have sent the email at same time?). In all this time zero contact from SP, nothing. Now that email was sort of lengthy and explained things.

Why the sodding hell didn't SP send update emails throughout this ordeal? They can clearly send update emails but they just didn't give a stuff about any of us.

It says on my final bill it will be paid to me within 14 days, yet in that email says within 28, contradiction at its finest.

Anyway people. I can finally move forward. I might be back to post in 2 weeks if I haven't got my cheque but apart from that, ciao and good luck, I hope you all get your money back soon.

P.S...... Note to anyone: Leave SP..... Just don't stay with them, they are the worst.
Highlighted

posted by Beachblonde24 | 5 months ago

Has anyone been told when we are likely to get ur refunds from EE???

posted by KarenAzar | 5 months ago
Well my name starts with A and I have had nothing yet. I still have a 20 OO credit with SP after sending my final bill I left them in January. Twice I have been promised I will be sent cheque and guest what , you have guessed I am still waiting