Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by jasper21 | A year ago
Re: CRedit not yet refunded from Extra Energy
I have the number if e tea energy to get the final bill. Also spoke to Price Waterhouse the liquidators who said Scottish Power could access the accounts months ago. In the end did an online complaint with ombudsman. Got my £480 credit within 2 weeks. I have all the telephone no’s. If you want them

posted by hst43125 | A year ago

After many months of phonining and emailing , taking the case to Resolve and finally to the Ombudsman , which I think did the trick , the cheque arrived ! Thankyou SP.

Go to the ombudsman. Got my £480 back 10 days after making a complaint through them

posted by WHY | A year ago

Like a lot of other customers I want my credit balance accrued with Extra Energy returned to me.  It is my money and I want it back!!.  Also, how come I was in credit with Extra Energy paying a lot less than I am now and Scottish Power have now increased my monthly payment; without consultation; to an extortionate amount.  I am not happy and will be moving supplier as soon as I can.

I guess, everyone else who was a customer with Extra Energy was given no warning about their demise and promptly passed on to Scottish Power.  Not a happy bunny!!

Go to the Ombudsman I got my £480 back within two weeks of going to them. I also find Scottish Power more expensive until I changed my tariff with them. I have the telephone no’s if the liquidators for extra energy and extra energy if you want them

posted by Michelotti | A year ago

The whole system of switching is a mess despite various bodies encouraging consumers to switch .There is no saving to be made if you loose credit balances on switching and the shere stress of trying to deal with these companies is a massive cost to ones mental condition

As for Ofgem useless the time it takes for them to react.

I do have to say in my own case Ofgem switched me to Together Energy when One Select went bust absolutely useless Ofgem should have known Together Energy could not cope I switched to SP who I have found overall pretty good but not without initial problems. Even then Together Energy had the ordasity to charge an exit fee ..

posted by Potter | A year ago
~That would be very helpful please as we are still waiting from ExtraEnergy my friend got her refund months ago but when we challenge Scottish Power they just say they haven't got it yet ours must be £300 so really need it as our bill from Scottish Power has gone up so much its dreadful
Many thanks

posted by Potter | A year ago
What I just posted was meant to be tagged to jasper21 but it didn't work, so jasper21 if you can help us we would be very appreciated many thanks

posted by Davc | A year ago

@jasper21   @Potter   Jasper, Potter wants you to send him the contact details for refunding EE credits

Hi go on line and raise a complaint with the Ombudsman giving them all the details. Extra energy’s telephone no is 08009534774. When answered press the number To make a payment. If you press the no. for credit you just go through to Scottish power. The administrators email is Nolia.sadyan@extra-energy.co.uk. Make a complaint to energy ombudsman. I was told by the administrators that Scottish power could access the refunds on 20th June. Get extra energy to email you a final statement and forward it to Scottish Power and ombudsman. Through the ombudsman I got my £450 back plus £100 compensation from Scottish Power!! This only happened a month ago after months of frustration. As I said when you get answered by extra energy press the number to make a payment else you get no where!!!!