Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | 6 months ago
Re: CRedit not yet refunded from Extra Energy

@Pansypuss   Seems a common problem right now. Obviously changing suppliers while most people are on furlough has problems.   try         contactus@scottishpower.com

Highlighted

posted by kg0359 | 5 months ago
Just an final update. I waited for 40 working days as advised this would be the time required to action my claim before sending my next email chasing my outstanding Extra Energy credit. The day after I sent this I received a cheque via post for my outstanding credit of £462,82. The cheque was dated 8th May 2020 so SP had already actioned my previous telephone call by the time I chased this up so credit to the person at SP for taking ownership of my problem and resolving it.

All I have to do now is to pay it into the bank if I can find someone to do this as I have to self isolate till mid June as I am classified as extremely vulnerable.
Highlighted

posted by RC | 5 months ago

Another very unhappy customer here. I was promised a refund on my Extra Energy account -- which I calculated as over £100.  (The year previous I was £200 in credit at the same time of year with same usage and payments.) Scottish Power assured me they would send a refund along with accounting of figures (readings and usage) as sent to them from Extra Energy.  A cheque finally appeared (later than promised and only after I contacted them again to remind them) for £3.31 with none of the evidence they assured me would be included. How are customers to know if the credit refunded is accurate when they do not include figures of usage and payments as they claim was provided to them by Extra Energy? My advice to others with this problem is to ask for a GDPR to see exactly what Extra Energy sent them and also to complain to Ofgem if Scottish Power do not comply. If they have proof from Extra showing every customer's final balance as they claim, why do they not include that with the refund to show accuracy?