Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: CRedit not yet refunded from Extra Energy

@billfromchez   Good luck with your complaint  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

posted by wootty | A year ago

Year later and still no sign "AT ALL" of my £250 Extra Energy credit.

Highlighted

posted by Potter | A year ago
If you look at @DaveC & @Jasper who answered my question they give good advise. We contacted EE, SP & Omundman & now everything is on the move hopefully we should get our credit back by the end of Nov. SP has had credit back from EE but waiting for final statements from EE so can pay back CREDITS. Although we got final statement from EE SP cant take that as gospel but since the Omundman has been on board SP has contacted us by phone as that was one of the main problems we had was that we couldn't speak to anyone at SP. We are feeling hopeful that our case should come to a end. Please be patient I know it's all frustrating as it's almost a year since EE went down. Please the helpful replies we got from @ Davec & Jasper we thank them very much
Highlighted

posted by postman2 | A year ago

still not received my credit from EE what the hell is going on nearly 12 mths

Highlighted

posted by wootty | A year ago

Yeah its an absolute bloody farse." A WHOLE YEAR NOW" and still no sign of MY MONEY.

Worst bit theres no governing body that can step in and sort this mess out.

Scottish Power dont want to know.

Not even had an email or letter or phone call or any communication at all from Extra Energy.

Its now in the hands of the Ombudsman.

Highlighted

posted by jasper21 | A year ago
If you go to the ombudsman you will get your refund. Easy to do online. Got my refund of £450 within two weeks plus £100 compensation. All extra energy customers should do this!
Highlighted

posted by Pissedoffclient | A year ago

I have not been to ombudsman yet because I thought I needed a complaint reference.  I had one for a short time but then SP closed the complaint without resolving my issue that I did not have an opening reading that corresponded with the closing reading for Extra Energy.  This is because EE have not supplied SP with one yet.

Annoyingly SP have now sent me to Pastdue Credit Solutions.  They put a two week hold on their action against me and I am hoping EE do as they say and send the final read to SP.

It is such a headache.

Can I cvomplain to the ombudsman without a current complaint Ref.?

Highlighted

@Pissedoffclient   Very sorry to hear this is still going on. Very strange that SP have used an opening reading for your SP account but say they had no closing reading from EE executors. How did SP get their opening reading one wonders. EE would need a closing reading to calculate your refund, SP don’t know how big your refund would be unless EE tell them. So why don’t EE and SP talk together and agree a meter reading for the transfer date?   There must be some weird reason because you must be one of the very few accounts not yet settled.  It will be the anniversary in a few days on 25/11/19.  You must be quite an expert on bankruptcies by now. 

Highlighted

posted by Pissedoffclient | A year ago

Yea Dave,

I don't believe that SP have a legal right to demand me to pay for the electricity I have used, when they are not in a position to assure me that their opening read estimate will be the same as Extra Energy closing read estimate.     Without an opening meter read, their bill to me is only an estimate!   

I have spoken with the Extra Energy legal representatives, and they say it will be with Scottish Power by the end of the month, but they refused to agree to inform me when it is done.

I am now told that the credit I am owed from Extra Energy will  be sent to me in the form of a cheque.

Highlighted

@Pissedoffclient   When you get the cheque from EE it should come with a closing statement of account which should contain the final meter reading, that should solve the problem.