Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by twodogs | 4 months ago
Re: CRedit not yet refunded from Extra Energy

My name begins with A,lefy SP in Feb ,Ueard Zilch.Smiley Mad

posted by Logbox | 4 months ago

Well it has finally happened, I must have forgotten to cancel my direct debit with Scottish power and they have actually REFUNDED  my extra energy over payment straight into my bank account  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bid you all a fond farewell and hope you all get what you are owed.

posted by Unhappy019 | 4 months ago

A final post from me to update you all that my cheque arrived today. Phew.

Hope you all get your balances back soon, I'm out. Goodbye

posted by misspea | 3 months ago

Still waiting for my cheque which I was told mid June I'd receive within 28 days, Currently chasing it with SP.

EE are now saying they sent the money to my bank account. The account details they have given me aren't my bank account!

posted by Jonnel | 3 months ago
@misspea That sounds suspicious to me. Everything is supposed to be coming from Scottish Power so don't reply to any phone numbers or emails on that EE email you got giving your bank details, thinking you're just correcting them...

Contact Scottish Power about it directly, from the number on their website.

@Jonnel all my contact has been with scottish power. - or should I say 'attempted contact'. I have to say, I was one of the lucky people who had no problems with EE during my time with them.

The move to SP was also fairly easy. Until I wanted to speak to someone...

Turns out the bank details they confirmed yesterday are their own .LOL. I actually had to explain why that is no help to me...

The money that they say was sent to my bank account on 10th July never arrived so I've had to provide a statement and have got to wait 5 days for someone to get back to me. LOL again. They NEVER get back to me. So far one advisor has said money was sent to bank and two have said it was a cheque.

posted by Angry_Dave | 3 months ago

WHOA .. Just had a demand from  the grave ...ExEnergy chasing me for an outstanding balance. Yes "they're... here!". The final demand reading was estimated! 

After over 90 mins with SP chat and EE call ( SP chat provided the number). It would appear tha ExE are using estimates as they lost the capability to read smart meters when they went into administration.

So why aren't they using the final readings that they gave SP!?  My electric on a new smart meter was 88 kwh on cutover and have been charged by SP for my usage above that figure  since. My ExEnergy estimate that they based my balance on was 1532kwh. ...That's £231.18

ExEnegy are investigating.. But what an absolute sh!t shower this has turned out to be.... !

posted by hst43125 | 3 months ago

I am also  in credit for the sum of £250 , had a letter stating it would be 28 days , still no refund . Phoned this morning told it would be another 28 days wait ,. Surley this cannot be correct ?? 

posted by Michelotti | 3 months ago

Having switched myself to Scottish Power from Together Energy I am told it will take 6 to 8 weeks to give my refund ,nobody mentioned that when switching told it was easy and quick.

Think I might have a go at the ombudsman.