Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by twodogs | A year ago
Re: CRedit not yet refunded from Extra Energy

Waiting for callback from SP told 5-9 mins.

Still waiting 1hr later.

posted by Phil87 | A year ago
I have been told that a cheque is on the way.

Although got told this 4 weeks before and when received nothing rung up again for them to tell me as i left straight away the name on the account was under homeowner and not myself so could not have the cheque until it was changed.

So got told that two weeks ago last Friday my cheque would be sent out within the two weeks.
Still waiting at the moment

posted by jasper21 | A year ago
Report them to the omnibus. I have. They were very helpful. I despair of Scottish Power!

Report them to omnibus. They are very helpful.

posted by Davc | A year ago

@jasper21   Ombudsman   https://www.ombudsman-services.org/sectors/energy

Spoke with S/Power today they said i'm owed over £400 ,but cant release till they have final meter readings.

Left them back in april said tey requested transfer readings back in june from my exisiting provider but have not heard Back.Spoke with my new provider,they sent readings which is automated through the whole indusrty when people change provder. not happy bunny

PFP Energy
These go through the industry, our supply management team advised we have sent this communication to Scottish Power. We can resend this for you also.

Contact ombudsman. After contacting them and raising a complaint online I got my money of £480 refunded in ten days!!! I also rang extra energy. I have there no.

posted by Michelotti | A year ago

I have a similiar problem with switch  readings they were given but nobody now seems to be able to agree them . I think you would find if you owed money they would soon have collectors on your doorstep.

So much for the people saying its easy to switch it is not all these switch companies have a lot to answeer for ther are no savings to be had, and Ofgem sits back and allows it to happen

If you have first bill from new provider,it should say last meter readings,which will be your transfer readings.hope this helps.Still waiting for my refund.

posted by billfromchez | A year ago

I wonder what proportion of ex extra energy customers have had a cheque for the credit. I'm still waiting. Have moved from Scottish Power to a better firm and won't pay their final bill until I get the Extra Energy credit. The chatroom people are very nice but SP are sitting on a good deal of money that isn't theirs.