Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get a paper bill

posted by George0151 | A year ago
I am needing a paper bill of my last statement to declare my address at work. Is there any way I can do this from my account?
Thanks
11 comments

posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: Can I get a paper bill
All your bills can be downloaded from your account and printed. If you don’t have a printer ring up SP and ask them to post a bill to you.

posted by Vendace | A year ago

How can I return to getting a pape bill

posted by Davc | A year ago

Hi Vendace, Just ask them to switch to paper bills, 0800 027 0072.

posted by Ashi397 | 11 months ago

Hi i need a paper bill on my crosponding address which is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THANKS

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 11 months ago

For a paper bill, ring SP on 0800 027 0072 and ask them to send one.

posted by stef | 8 months ago

You should be easier for customers to get paper bills , why not have an option like other enery suppliers which allow you to click on your account and request a paper bill.

Having to call your call centre may not be an option for some

posted by DaveD | 8 months ago
You can get a paper bill by going on line and generating a bill then downloading said bill and printing it. I'm not sure about requesting a paper bill online though.

posted by Jonnel | 8 months ago

@stef Downloading and printing off a paper bill is the best bet, but just be aware that some firms give a discount to customers for going paperless - I also get a discount for being on DD. If someone were to ask to go back onto postal billing all the time I think that discount would be lost. Maybe ask when you call them?

posted by paulinesmithies | 7 months ago
Can I get a paper bill and will it be more expensive than on line