Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please just help me!!...2yrs and still no resloution

posted by goldstar | 4 years ago

i have now been with scottish power for 2 yrs (from a new build) and have spent both years trying to set up the account correctly ( sorry they have) i have spoken to numerous people and had at least 30+ phone conversations,copius emails , i have an open complaint that is running and have had the complaints team not call me back on the last three occasions when a call was scheduled in ( yes this is after a call to book a complaint call in...its laughable) all we have ever wanted to do is pay our bill, the customer service has been an absloute disgrace... am i alone?.. has anyone else had this problem..can anyone else advise what to do...i truly shudder and dread to think what the bill may be WHEN AND IF they ever sort this mess out..

11 comments

posted by  Gordon | 4 years ago
Re: Can someone please just help me!!...2yrs and still no resloution
Hi @goldstar, I'm really sorry this has not been sorted out for you. I can understand this must be frustrating, I have escalated this situation with our complaints team to see how we can help you get this closed. Our complaints team are the best people to help you, unfortunately there's not much the Community can help with in this scenario.

posted by ISOBEL457 | A year ago

I really cannot get into my account even after having spoken to someone at Scottish power and getting help wth my password 

posted by Davc | A year ago
@ISOBEL457. That is weird it is the same password as for the community which you obviously can log onto.

posted by p28 | A year ago
Hi I understand your frustration I have been trying to get away from these crooks since 2016
Please contact me and anyone else with this issue
Pany 07831 541 843

posted by aleasha | A year ago
I feel for u as I’m having a nightmare with them myself and I can’t even switch to a different company to pay my bills while this goes on and on hope u get sorted x

posted by Davc | A year ago

@aleasha    If you cannot leave SP it is because you owe them money, settle up your account and you will be able to leave.

posted by HPM | A year ago
I've being trying to get various answers to the problems associated with being transferred from another supplier, namely Extra Energy, with went into administration. The GAS utility system forwarded my accounts to your accounts system, none of my requests have been successful. I will be looking into changing from Scottish Power, hopefully to a more responsible SUPPLIER. Amen

posted by 57 | 3 months ago
We have now got a bill for 6500 pounds
Can't get any help to read my meter
Lots and lots of calls made shipped from one department to another
booked appointments well forget it they do not contact you you wait nothing happens
Asked for a new metre so we can read it
Not a chance
Scottish power is really making me ill
Mentally and physically
Absolutely disgusting

posted by scotty2124 | 2 months ago
I've also been trying for 2years to get my meters sorted both have blank screens so I've told them iam paying no more Bill's to I have meters I can check my usage it's just lies after lies with SP customers service uhh may as well talk to my toe nails least I can cut them off I'll never ring them again rude incompetent peaple run by morons from the planet ZORG tho I can understand why we never get the promised call back as ZORG is many light years away