Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Enter Day and Night Meter Readings

posted by spungletrumpet | 7 months ago

I need to enter my meter readings for day and night. The website page is presenting me with 4 lines to enter my readings instead of 2 lines (for day and night). In addition, none of the lines are labelled with headings such as 'Night Reading' and 'Day Reading'. Each line has a ? symbol at the end to hover over. They all say the same, which is 'enter current reading'. Why would someone have 4 current readings and how do you show which is day/night?

The app is not working AGAIN! I'm on hold on the phone at the moment and I've so far been waiting for 18 minutes. Can anyone please help?!

7 comments

Top answer

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
Re: Can't Enter Day and Night Meter Readings

Put day reading in box 1 and night reading in box 2 and put zeros in all the other boxes. Use leading zeros in boxes 1 and 2 in order to fill all the spaces.

Dont use the App for now, stick to the online account.

posted by micky67 | 6 months ago
We haven’t got any reading on our metre

posted by malcolm147 | 5 months ago

please redirect me to a page where I can enter my readings

posted by Davc | 5 months ago
@malcolm147. Go to your online account, not the app, the internet account. It should be obvious where to input your readings. Your account needs to be Economy7 or similar otherwise you will only have one input possible.

posted by Welsh58 | 4 months ago

I dont have night, or storage heating, so only have one reading to enter, but there are 3 lines to complete, how do I proceed past this? Thank you

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 months ago

@Welsh58   Simple answer, put your reading in the first line, fill all the other lines with zeros.

posted by Welsh58 | 4 months ago
Thank you Davec