Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling my contract

posted by EbbandFlo | 3 months ago

My mother has moved into a retirement home and we have just sold the house. I've taken final meter readings but am finding it difficult to tell Scottish Power we don't live there any more. If I use the form to say we've moved it automatically assumes we will want energy transferred to new address. If I say I'm leaving Scottish Power it assumes that I'm moving to a new supplier. How do I simply say 'here's the final meter reading, thank you and goodbye?'


Top answer

posted by Davc | 3 months ago
Re: Cancelling my contract

Ring SP on 0800 027 0072 and explain your situation.

posted by EbbandFlo | 2 months ago
Re: Cancelling my contract
Thank you, that worked fine.