Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get a correct bill on Scottish Power

posted by bktinycheese | A year ago

I have made over 14 contacts with this company to get the old owners name and billing OFF my account. Have made numerous phone calls and sent email until my fingers are tired. 2 months on I still have the proprietary information from previous owner on my bill.

No one seems to know what they are doing but I continue to be told it has been fixed. NOT! As of 29 November it is still a problem! How do I get someone at SP that knows what they are doing and will actually clean up this mess?  Does the community know how to get in contact with somone who can clean up SP mess on MY bill??

3 comments

posted by  AmandaJ | A year ago
Re: Cannot get a correct bill on Scottish Power

Hi#bktinycheese

Please accept my apologies for the issues you have faced in trying to get an account opened with us.

One of our advisors has tried to call you this morning however the number we hold for you is invalid. We will email you direct for a swift resolution.

Kind Regards

AmandaJ

posted by bktinycheese | A year ago

Please make ALL contact via emai.   I AM TRYING TO GET A FINAL BILL AND WAS TOLD AT THE START OF LAST WEEK THAT YOU WERE SENDING ONE!!  I AM MOVING TO EON POWER around the 20th of December.   I NEED YOU TO PROCESS A FINAL BILL.  COPIES OF PICTURES OF THE METER READING HAVE BEEN SENT AND EON AGREED TO WORK WITH YOU to ensure a final bill was issued on your side.  PLEASE SEND THE FINAL BILL IF YOU WANT TO GET PAID FOR POWER USED SO FAR. YOU ARE THE ONES HOLDING UP YOUR PAYMENT!!!

posted by  AmandaJ | A year ago
Good Morning, An email was sent to you on 01.12.2017 however we have had no response. The final bill will not be produced until we recieve closing meter reads from EON. This can take up to 4 weeks to process after the change of supply date. I will arrange for a further email to be sent to you today. Could you please ensure that you check your spam and junk folders. This will ensure that your query is dealt with in regards to your account and final bill quickly.
Kind Regards
AmandaJ