Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by fuming | A year ago
Re: Cannot view my pdf bills
I have just read the above comments from 38 SP customers who have the same problem as me - not being able to view bills on line so I won’t waste any more time waiting for a solution here I shall request a return to paper bills at no cost to me.

posted by chuckleBee | A year ago

I just signed up to online accounting, mainly to download previous  quarterly bills, but I can't even 'locate' the PDF files, where are they?

posted by chuckleBee | A year ago
I may well switch back to paper, I can't even locate where PDF files ARE on my account?! I'll give it a week, then review.

posted by Davc | A year ago

@chuckleBee   Log into your account using an internet browser ( not using the app)  Click My Balance and Consumption.  Look for the section for bills. Download or click the pdf files that are shown there.

posted by DianaCauston20 | A year ago
Your correspondence page is totally unhelpful as it will not let me look at the bills and correspondence

posted by MFreeman2 | A year ago

Turns out to have been an account issue (I'd previously been registered with SP at 2 other addresses, one with a different email address). Kudos to the Customer Service Rep who sorted it out over the telephone. I can now see the bills, but now have a new issue ... the payments aren't being credited to the account. /sigh Time to call them again!

posted by shona | 11 months ago
exactly the same cannot view my bill - extremely exasperating and after being offered a saving I'm already in debit!!!

posted by omendata | 11 months ago

@shona What error are you getting or does clicking on the pdf do nothing or as i suspect there is no pdf lol

Could not get any worse could it their website has been full of bugs for over 10 years and no one seems to want to fix it!

posted by BrnyB | 7 months ago

Do as I do. Change your supplir. Hit them in the pocket.

posted by blue4nose | 2 months ago
i have been trying for days even been in touch via email but still no joy it is an IT thing and no one seems to want to fix it cant get through to customer service very bad