Scottish Power IT systems truly are the worst.
I cannot view my tariff
I cannot get a price comparison to see if there are any other tariffs cheaper (is this by design?)
When i click any of my pdf bills i cannot see them i just get an error message now
I cannot message anyone as there is no online message support
Can only use an app on a smartphone to get customer support and it doesnt work on my Lumia or even my android
What is going on?
As an ex IT engineer who worked on the Iberdrola Novell netware or should i say nightmare migration down in Cathcart i know how bad the IT systems were but surely after 10 years it would be sorted by now?
Is the Gurgaon call centre still giving out false info?
I presume the same numpty managers i worked for are still in charge!!!
Scottish power has to be the worst for customer service even than Talktalk or British gas!
i have been trying for last week even called up the customer service who told me be ok after reset my password still can not get to see my full bill what the hell is wrong
Yes i was on their "NO customer service" line for over 30 mins yesterday and they never answered.
This has been going on since i tried to contact them in 2016 the number puts you on hold with that annoying music and no one ever answers its truly the worst customer service and IT systems in the UK for sure.
They just sent me an email to this thread and ask me if its fixed lol
I clikc the link and get this below - wonderful IT systems not worth a tuppeny toss!
Worst customer service and IT services in the history of IT.
There are six main reasons why this may happen:
1) The link you clicked on was not generated for you, but was intended only for someone else's use to perform an action on their account. If the other person pasted such a link into a message body or you were re-directed to such a link from another link you clicked on, the authentication will fail and you will arrive here instead.
2) The link was valid for you, but your authentication ticket has expired. If this is the case, hit the back button in your browser and refresh the page containing the link. You will then get a fresh ticket and when you click on the link again it will work.
3) Your browser session may have expired. If so, hit the back button in your browser, then refresh the page containing the link you clicked on. You will get a fresh ticket and if you click on the link again it will work.
4) Your browser may be set to not accept session cookies (or the cookie may have been deleted, or you may have been prompted and refused the cookie), in this case you should modify your browser settings to accept session cookies, and/or accept the session cookie if you are prompted, in order to use this site.
5) Your browser arrived at this location from someplace other than this site (an external link or site), or your browser or security software may be set to not send referrer information, in this case you should use the links on this site itself or verify that your browser or security software settings allow sending referrer information, in order to use this site.
6)This user name is currently unavailable. Choose a different name, try to register with this user name later, or contact the Community adminstrator.
I cannot see my bills and have not been able to see them for some time and showing the following :
Something went wrong We are sorry for the inconvenience
If you were dealing with an urgent matter, please call us on 0800 027 0072
I think that this is a permanent state and therefore I think that the best thing to do is just change to another provider anyway, where one will be treated more seriously