Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | 2 years ago
Re: Changing Direct Debit amount

@Firebrand37    Sorry the Community does not know anything about personal account details, you need customer services 0800 027 0072

posted by janice55 | 2 years ago
What a load of crap & this app is a shambles

posted by davidnicholls10 | 6 months ago

I have been told that my monthly direct debit is going to be reduced. I do NOT want it reduced.... with prices sure to increase when my tariff ends in May I would rather any credit be used against any new tariff.... I do not want to be owing money when my tariff expires. 

Needless to say I cannot find any way to contact someone in the DD department to tell them not to change my rate.....

posted by Blue72 | A week ago
I was wondering if someone could help me and I hope I word this properly..I have been a SP customer for years, my account fell into debit due to circumstances at the time and over the past few years i have been paying my DD amount plus £65 to cover arrears, a month or so ago I put my meter readings in online and it put me further in debit, I have now managed to bring my minus amount down to -£107, my question is will my £135 DD now cover this amount? Or will they still take my DD plus £65? Sorry if this seems confusing.

posted by DavC1 | A week ago

@Blue72   Difficult to say what your new DD could be.  Keep sending in readings to get accurate bills.