Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing your e mail address

posted by Clarkson | 3 years ago

How does one change their email address, i have new one.

10 comments

posted by Davc | 3 years ago
Re: Changing your e mail address

Go to your online account and go to account details, you can change an email there. 

posted by Patyke | 2 years ago

I have changed my email address in my account details but still I continue to receive emails from Scottish Power into my old email address.   What do I have to do and how can I contact Scottish Power, so that they start using my new email address. 

posted by peter_barber | A year ago
Hopeless. I advise you carry on with old (now unused) email address, as you will get no response from you know who, which has apparently thrown in its lot to computerdom and avoids all human contact whatever. I have been their customer for an eternity, it seems, and have given up all hope....

posted by arnold | A year ago

My experience is the same as so many others.  The system does not change my email address and therefore I do not get the bills as my old email address is no longer valid.  Perhaps being a Spanish owned company  explains the malaise in sorting this out?

posted by Davc | A year ago

@arnold   IT is not a strong point for SP, but nothing to do with being Spanish, you probably have to ask if customer services can help 0800 027 0072.  I did wonder if you cannot change while you are logged in, but you need to be logged in to change? Sort of Catch 22?

posted by krisy | A year ago

I have contacted customer service twice this week who assured me they had changed my email address but still not been done.

posted by AFG | A year ago

Like a few of you who have posted, I am shocked at the lack of transparencey on my account.   There is no (that I can find) magic button that lets me into a details area so I can change my address.  Like some of you I also will no longer receive regular emails from them.  Ah well, at least they cant send me bills.  I bet they will though.

posted by Kacey | 3 months ago
Rimestanya88@gmail.com

posted by Kacey | 3 months ago
Rimestanya88@gmail.com