Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Closing Account

posted by donbal | 5 months ago

I’ve sold a rental property and just want to close the SP account.  What’s the process? 

6 comments
Highlighted

posted by douglasm | 5 months ago
Re: Closing Account

Having had proplems with Scottish power over the past year l am referring my complaint to ombudsman 

Highlighted

posted by fedupuser | 5 months ago
I referred my complaint to the ombudsman after a long and very frustrating process of trying to deal with ScottishPower “ customer service “ if you can call it that
I would advise anyone to leave this company and find an alternative that actually cares about its customers
They made what should have been a simple issue very difficult and frustrating with their duplicitous behaviour
Once we had our complaint upheld by the ombudsman ScottishPower then appealed the decision and supported that appeal with untrue statements fortunately the ombudsman saw right through that and denied their appeal
They have now refused to pay the compensation that was awardees by the ombudsman
Just a heads up on the type of organisation you are dealing with here
Highlighted

posted by douglasm | 5 months ago

Regardless of what Scottish power tries to do to retain this account just makes me more determined to get away from this company as it clearly has little regard for its customers 

Highlighted

posted by sam_sep | 3 months ago

Would you please just answer the question rather than complaining? 

Highlighted

posted by douglasm | 3 months ago
If you hadn’t made such a mess of the account you handled and tried to get to bottom of the proplem and resolve it in better way I would not have left your company

posted by whiteowl | 3 months ago

We did not mess with your account as we are not employed by SP we are only customers like you trying to help other customers.I wish people would understand that.