Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Sibu | 8 months ago
Re: Complaint - No one dealing with us
I am planning on leaving. Too much stress

posted by tracey-nicklain | 8 months ago

You are right Sibu, it is was too much stress over electric and gas supplies.  It shouldn't be this hard!  I am sorry you are also having difficulty with them.  Tracey 

posted by hedleyk | A month ago

I have experienced this in 2 ways - last month I tried to enter my meter readings and had to phone up (taking wellover an hour to get someone , explain the problem and ask for anomalies in the account to be sorted out. I find now in my account that the meter reading I gave are showing but no action has been taken on them the direct debits I asked for have not been taken and the account is getting into a mess. Today when I phoned again to get it sorted out the automated message indicated that the wait time for a service agent is up to 3 hours. They need more call centre agents and more intelligent use of them. Either that or give supplying to households and getting customers angry

posted by Stupid_SP | A month ago

This is a horrible company! I transferred my gas and electricity to Spark Energy several years ago, and scottishpower still charge me the fee!

I sent the email to them and let them stop charging, but they just keep sending the email to chase me pay the balance.

What a ridiculous!

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

Hi You did not give all the details but if your SP closing statement showed an amount owing then you must pay it, even years later. Just because you have a new supplier does not mean you can ignore debts.