Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Anitariddell53 | 5 months ago
Re: Contacting Scottish Power
I have been getting repeated emails saying, We have sent your final bill. I don't want to leave I actually got to speak to someone 2wks ago and he assured me my supply is safe but again yesterday I got another email saying we have sent your final bill. Why is everything so bloody difficult with Scottish Power. Disgusted customer.
Highlighted

posted by Manneh | 5 months ago
Good afternoon can some please contact mr YAYa Manneh of flat 2 160 Wilson Road RG30 2RW on 07951057917 very urgent. Spoke to someone about it 12 june still no reply is about wrong billing and to arrange some thing payment. Thank you kind regards.
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 5 months ago

@Manneh   Sorry we cannot help you here, send your message to 

contactus@scottishpower.com

Highlighted

posted by jonty56 | 5 months ago
It is impossible to speak to anyone regarding your account. Like other large companies, notably Amazon, Scottish Power are taking advantage of the Covid situation by making it impossible to speak to them.
After telephoning many times and getting a recorded announcement saying it was impossible to speak to anyone, and offering no callback, my calls were disconnected!
I went onto the notorious chat! How useless is that! Said I couldn’t understand my billing and account balance, and they said to ignore the ScottishPower app as it wasn’t right, and isn’t working properly.
However…. They insisted it was possible to speak to someone at Customer Services. Why are they telling these lies? I told them it was not possible, and they continued to insist it was. Shame on you Scottish Power, you are a disgrace!
Highlighted

posted by RobinT | 5 months ago
Get them to call you back much easier
Highlighted

posted by Davflcnr | 5 months ago
Trying to submit my meter readings through the app prior to me switching over to Scottish power but it keeps dismissing me ,I haven't had a switch over date, so I dont know what is going on?
Highlighted

posted by Van | 3 months ago

Hi, I get last time a offer from Utilita (the new suppler), but I stay still with You ScottishPower. It's my mistake, that I gave my date for Utilita, but I don't sign cotract, so I stay still with your company.

With regards

Van Dinh

Highlighted

posted by Ellyss | 2 months ago
I have just recently switched over to Scottish power and when I arranged the switch with the salesperson I made it very clear I wanted a prepayment meter not a monthly direct debit bill and now I have just received word from Scottish power saying my switch over is in process and my bill will be monthly direct debit I want this fixing before I switch or I'm not switching I do not want a monthly bill account can anyone help with this

posted by sunshine | 2 months ago

I want to leave Scottish power but they are putting a stop to it I have been with them for years and also in credit so no need to stop

Highlighted

posted by Nessoz | 2 months ago
In am also trying to switch, SP have put a block on me switching. Not in contract. Phone customer care and app not working. Not happy