Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by  Gordon | 2 years ago
Re: Contacting Scottish Power

Hi @jimmy1978, what is the issue that you are trying to resolve over the phone? The Community is a place where you can ask advice from your fellow Community members. 

posted by jimmy1978 | 2 years ago
I want to register a complaint

posted by xebec59 | 2 years ago
When I heard about the call back I thought great. A human being would call me back. But it's a con. You are just in the queue again with no eta and then after about 10 minutes it disconnects.
Why give estimated queue times at some times but not in the evenings?
Also concerned that they can sign you up on a contract but then not send you any confirmation either by email or in the post.

Hi @jimmy1978, you can find details of how to make a complaint in this article here, it may be more convenient to do this via email?

Hi @xebec59, have you checked your junk or spam mail folder for your Welcome email? 

posted by jimmy1978 | 2 years ago
My wife was the one making the call, she's disabled and needs to speak to someone for it to be logged as she has arthritis in her hands. Thanks for the suggestion though

Hi @jimmy1978, ah ok I understand that now. Are you named on the account at all? A potential solution could be for you to send the email on your wife's behalf. 

posted by Sue61 | 2 years ago
don't you mean all day long not just evenings on the web site it says 15 minutes, last week 30 minutes then the battery went on my hands free, i'm trying to get through at the moment i'm on 30 minutes just waiting for the battery to go again
Highlighted

Hi @Sue61, we also have the option to book a callback or send us an email if it is more convenient than waiting on the phone. You can find the best contact options for what you are trying to do on this link. Hope this helps. If there is any advice the Community can help you with please do ask on here. 

posted by Lorraineone | A year ago

I want to make a complaint.  it is impossible to find out how to contact you.  The best repsonse I get is to look at notice board for other account users comments.  Are the account users operating this company now?  What is the point of this? Are you paying them to answer queries for other users? 15 minutes of looking and I am unable to find out how to contact you by e mail.  Terrrible service.  Please let me know how to contact you and make this easily accessible on your site.