Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by June47 | 8 months ago
Re: Contacting Scottish Power

What number do you use and where can i find it? I can't believe how awful this company is when it comes to customer service. They sent me a mail ( to an old e mail dess) to encourage me to choose a new tarriff, but it quotes me hundreds of punds a month when at the moment o only pay £36. It's terrifying. 

posted by June47 | 8 months ago
Apologies for rubbish typing!

posted by Davc | 8 months ago

Hello June

Log into your account and update your email address.  While you are in your account check if you are on the best tariff, check your annual consumption, and view your latest bill. If you really want to talk to someone it is 0800 027 0072.

posted by Newbie17 | 8 months ago
I notice Davc often responds to people's concerns on this site - with regards to the information you gave to the question asked by June above, perhaps you can persuade someone at Scottish Power to actually answer the phone when someone calls them!

posted by Jonnel | 8 months ago
@Newbie17 You're absolutely right, I wish more people would answer people's questions on here or make suggestions to try sort out their issues.

posted by ppm | 8 months ago

Why cant I email Scottish Power?

I have submitted readings twice in the last 4 weeks and had some one read my meter and still get an estimated bill.

posted by Davc | 8 months ago

Hello ppm. (Parts per million?). Meter readers often call to check safety and security not to collect the meter readings.  If you are sending readings and they are not on your bill check your methods, it is easy to make mistakes on line, if in doubt telephone the readings to 0800 027 0072. 

posted by tombar | 8 months ago
I also can't find any details on how to contact them in any way. What sort of cowboy outfit relies on Community Support , especially for items that only Customer Support, if it exists at all, can sort out?

Via a supplied link? Why is the information not easy to find on the site? Also the link doesn't work now

Could not agree more. Seems they clearly couldn't give a **bleep** what the customers think, since this post was a year ago and nothing seems to have changed. I will be moving suppliers, having been forced to take these cowboys when my previous supplier folded