Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by baljeet73 | 8 months ago
Re: Contacting Scottish Power
Hi I’ve been trying for over a month to speak to someone re my payments that need to be changed to direct debit. Just your so busy to ever get through. I’m a new customer from extra energy and I’m hopinv you can help me ASAP as they were appalling. Please need some help

posted by scott1987 | 7 months ago
I have now been on hold for a total of 2hours and 6minutes tonight. What is going on with the phones?

posted by PhilC11 | 7 months ago

I had a call from ScottishPower about my meter reading, but the call dropped out and they didn’t call back. Does the messaging system work- it says ‘back in 30 minutes ‘ but my two attempts to place messages are unread after 24 and 17 hours 

posted by harehill | 7 months ago

Getting through to a company as never been so bad since i come to scottish power. i was on to them yesterday 45 minute wait, today so far 41 minutes there should be a law against this. i will get there attention i will look for another supplier. from time to time yes they can be busy but not all the time

posted by shinnerin | 4 months ago

What staggers me about this company and its way of attending to problems and disputes is the total lack of embarrassment that this forum tries to show. It really is a company of faceless and feckless wonders. They take your money and run. HOW did it ever get an accolade  from Which?? OR who's pocket did they line to get it? Oh, just to get the story straight, should you wonder; I too have tried to get "stuff" sorted and  boy do the wheels of SP grind so slow. I can't wait for the end of my contract!!

posted by Treborsitnim | 4 months ago
Been on hold for 40 minutes to try and reach ombudsman team, finally someone answers and it's a different department - told me I was through to the citizens advice team and couldn't help me but could arrange a call back because citizens advice is taking the excess calls and promising to arrange a call back. I have been a customer for over 3 years and been promised call backs every time I have phoned... To date I haven't been called back once in 3 years. I asked to be put back in the queue as I had already spent 40 minutes and if I call back I have to go to the back of the queue. All I want is to speak to someone who can deal with my issues. You call scottish power in the morning and it's "high call volume" and an hour's wait... Call at lunch it's the same. Call in the evening just as bad. If you have a high call volume ALL DAY then hire more staff.

posted by Brenda | 4 months ago
I haveBeen trying to talk to some all day. I notice online 2 different account numbers in my name. don't know how that can happen. What can I do.

posted by grahb | 3 months ago

Why is it so impossible to get in touch with u you are **bleep**e in communication with your customers 

posted by Brenda | 3 months ago
I know the feeling customer service is awfull. Phoned. 4 times 4 different people given. Different answers to the same questions it's rediculous.

posted by Karolina | 2 months ago
Hello, my husband and I got an overpayment with a check and the bank cannot accept it because there are 2 names is it possible to send this overpayment to the bank account?