Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | A month ago
Re: Contacting Scottish Power

@Karolina   Hello, by the time you have asked SP to cancel your cheque and reissue it will be easier to go to a local bank and open a joint account, it is always handy to have a second bank account.