Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by oksana60 | 11 months ago
Re: Contacting Scottish Power
I've left Scottish power after awful treatment having to call in the ombudsmen to sort out the rubbish of ringing being on hold forever then promised call backs which never happened...my advice to anyone is leave n choose another supplier plenty out there give them a go!!
Highlighted

posted by shinnerin | 11 months ago

I have to agree. I couldn't get in touch with Shoddyish Power on so many occasions to try and sort out a massive price hike after my present agreement finished. What did they do, they put me on the highest tariff available!! Good move **bleep**ty Power, keep this up and you'll soon have no mugs to keep your fat cats in pocket!

What was laughable, was the fact that since moving suppliers via LOOKAFTERMYBILLS.com, their people were soon on the phone wanting to keep on the books with quotes like " lets see if we can get you a better deal". And may I say, on a phone number that isn't on the Scottish Power website!! As we say in the Midlands " Too late mate, you've **bleep** it!"

I still am baffled as to how they got an accolade from Which for best supplier. Who thehell have they paid off for this?!!

Highlighted

posted by snowy | 10 months ago

I am a new customer to Scottidh Power and for the last two hours have been trying to contact someone in their office to discuss a range of topics

I spent 27 minutes on the phone listening to music and being told that there were exceptionally high volumes of calls(!!!!!) 

I downladed the Scottidh Power App with the intent of starting a web-chat and after 20+ minutes no one has got back to me.

Is anyone at work  in the Customer Services department?

Highlighted

posted by StudleyCons | 10 months ago

I've been trying to make contact for the last 3 days. By phone.

I too get the recorded message "we are currently experiencing high call volumes at the present, etc...".

I've requested 4 call backs so far. Hasn't happened. Some contact links on the help page are no longer valid.

Currently I've been listening to the recorded message for 31 minutes and 37 seconds, 38, 39, 40, 41 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

What a dire service!

Highlighted

posted by EQ | 10 months ago

I have had smart meter installed now for some years and the gas meter failed to send to router, SP said they were waiting for new system which never happened and i escalated complaint which eventualy i had a response from  a manager saying she would personaly resolve issue...guess what nothing happened so i sent complaint but no response and now a year later i have escalated the escalated complaint ( even asking to remove meter so i can move to another supplier)

Highlighted

posted by hv31 | 10 months ago
How do I send a message to scottish power. I have to through a resolver about unresolved complaints
Highlighted

posted by hv31 | 10 months ago
I find communication very difficult. I am kept on hold for over 30 minutes. Then they disconnect you and you have to start all over again.
Highlighted

posted by honeybeeman | 9 months ago

My advice to you is to draft a letter of complaint and send it to their offices in StVincent Street Glasgow with copies to OFGEM  AND YOUR Member of Parliament. If that doesn't suceed, contact one of the national newspapers and get them interested. Perhaps even the BBC. Scottish Power has a terrible record of treating their customers in this manner.

Highlighted

posted by TrishTosh | 9 months ago

I set up an account with Scottish Power on 11 November.  My online account is still not set up.  My request to join the Boiler support service is still not been acknowledged.  I can't contact Scottish Power and have no idea of how to having tried to find my way around my 'online account' that does not yet exist nearly a month later.  I wish I had found a new provider when I moved into this property.  Disgraceful.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 9 months ago

@TrishTosh  You are part setup because you can use this forum. Try ringing 0800 027 0072 with your meter readings, this might unblock the problem.   Early morning is a good time to ring, it gets very busy later on.