Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Doseydodds | 4 months ago
Re: Contacting Scottish Power
Same here set up last month my account still not sorted and they want the first payment on the 12th for both gas and electricity when my gas hasn't changed over and I want to change my payment date so I know I have the money in my account.
Highlighted

posted by fuzzy | 3 months ago
I have also spent several hours TRYING to send a message to Scottish Power. WHY do all the emails received from Scottish Power have "no reply in the address"? Or is it because no one there can read or use the telephone?
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago
@fuzzy. The email is contactus@scottishpower.com
Highlighted

posted by jeff-free174 | 2 months ago
Hi I have to say I'm impressed. Not with Scottishpower, but with you. You find a telephone number, been looking for a direct help number for 30 mins and still not found it.
SCOTTISHPOWER sucks....
Highlighted

posted by fyldene | A month ago

I have had 2 emails today. one saying i owe nothing another says nearly £200.

is this a penalty for switching away vrom you.?

please call on 01676533839

David Deanshaw

Highlighted

posted by Treborsitnim | A month ago
They will never call you back, and will make you pay the 200. Then probably add some more charges.

I've waited 8 months for them to contact me... If I ring them they say they will get a manager to call me back in 3 days... A month passes... I call... Get told I'll be called back..... A month passes.... So on and so forth.

They are the worst company for customer service.
Highlighted

posted by Maciemoo2019 | A month ago

Scottish power are the worst ever ! keep getting promised call backs regarding a problem created by them but it never happens or just goes round in circles, speak to someone different every time I call or email. You won't believe this but they have added my name to someone elses electric meter and been taking the direct debits from my bank, therefore leaving my original account without any payments. It just goes on and on trying to get it sorted, Pathetic useless company !!!!!!

Highlighted

posted by Iwan | A month ago

Toatally agree, bloody usless company, apalling customer services, and everytime I log on to look at my account, I get same msg-opps, sorry somehting went wrong!!! FFS

Highlighted

posted by rustybryn | 3 weeks ago
I agree.Its an absolute disgrace that customers cannot simply call scottish power(and just about every other service provider) to sort problems .be interesting to know where you got the telephone number-as scottish power (and every one else) seem to bury contact numbers via obscure menu choices .
They are all a total shambles...
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 weeks ago

@rustybryn    The phone number is 0800 027 0072.  It is free to call but does get very busy. It does not work on Sundays.