Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Customer service prolems?

posted by Mr-Grumpy | A month ago

Has anyone else notice the rapid decline in SP's customer service?

12 comments
Highlighted

Top answer

posted by Gillyallan | A month ago
Re: Customer service prolems?
I wasnt one for needing to contact them, but recently have had to a few times and shambles is all I can say. I'm actually tempted to move from them it's so bad.
Highlighted

I've had enought of their customer service issues, I AM MOVING TODAY!!!!!!

Highlighted

I have found another supplier AVRO energy, they aye a lot cheaper then SP.
I've had enough of SP supposed service, they don't deserve customers.
I'm still waiting for a call back from my complaint, supposed to get one in 2 -3 days, its been over a week now!
Highlighted

posted by Hambonz | A month ago
I've had ongoing complaints for a year. They have repeatedly closed my complaint with no correspondence with me whatsoever. Dreadful customer service, worse than awful, indeed non-existent!
After 3 x written complaints ignored I am now taking my complaint to the Energy Ombudsman, for what should have been trivial and easily resolved a year ago, has now become a complaint about their dreadful customer care.
Highlighted

posted by Infuriated | A month ago
year, they dont deal with complaints, just close them, it goes quiet for a few weeks and then starts up again, more demands for huge amounts of money which when i get to speak to someone am told i dont owe and they raise another complaint which goes nowhere. Worst customer service EVER!!!
Highlighted

If you're not happy, then do like I did and move! We're now with AVRO energy, up to now they are i00% better!

Highlighted

posted by Hambonz | A month ago
I wish to and would move supplier if I could.
I am with Outfox The Market at another property, cheapest by far and excellent customer service.
However, one of my SP meters apparently does not exist! I had to send SP pictures of my meter in an attempt to convince them otherwise.
Since giving SP a negative review on Trustpilot, someone from SP has just been in touch, after being completely ignored for last 6 months since lodging an official written complaint with them in Feb. On following this up I found my complaint had been closed with no resolution or any customer contact.
Highlighted

posted by KLiburd | A month ago
Just go to deadlock and got to the ombudsman.. they have brought me to the brink of suicide! They have destroyed me financially and mentally, Go to the ombudsman, who will only give you £50 compensation (standard procedure to get rid of you) and make them put the wrong right.. whether they do it or not is another matter!
Highlighted

posted by chrisashfield | A month ago

thank god i have left scottish power today what a shower of s*** this is a company of profit before customers ,ifeel so sorry for staff having to deal with this . i was lied t from the start about meters cost and all they just use bully boy tricks to keep you quiet 

good ridens 

thankfully i have got rid of them