Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by scotty2124 | 4 months ago
Re: Customer service prolems?
That's the trouble with you customer service you make to many assumption carnt even pretend to be a customer

posted by carl_waring | 4 months ago
If that was directed at me, I don't work for SP. I also notice you didn't answer the question I asked.

posted by scotty2124 | 4 months ago
I don't want to give anything away thats why I didn't answer you. if you love em so much why you here do you read. your on the wrong page you need the (Scottish Power appreciation page for geeks)

posted by Emrelee9 | 4 months ago
I rang up to request £140 be paid back into my account as I was 274.65 in credit and I have a direct debit of £70 I pay monthly. I was told I would wait about 10 days as they had to check my use of gas and electricity. I told the chap I was speaking to that that was completely unacceptable as they are quick to take my money but slow to pay it back. I had sent my gas and electric figures so they knew my position.

Emrelee9 £140 is the figure for the Warm Home Discount. Do you get that? If so then that cannot be refunded until after your Winter bill as it is supposed to pay your bill not be refundable for you to spend on anything else. (to be honest, this should have been explained to you.) They're also supposed to explain that they're not supposed to do anything that can get you into debt and that the refunded you wanted may change your monthly payment amount.   There may have been a good reason for waiting 10 days.

scotty2124 If you won't engae with people, they won't be able to help you. Don't make comments on forums if you don't want them replied to and discussed.

posted by dmscon7 | 3 months ago

Completely agree!  Terrible "Customer Service" - although its a misnomer even calling it "service".   Wait times are horrendous and ridiculous.  Do they have any service level agreements with their customers? 

I agree that the staff must be so depressed about having to deal with the mess this company is in.  This can't just be about Coronavirus.  Most other companies have the same issues and they have found ways to deal with staff shortages (quarantine, etc.).   Most of the phone service staff work from home anyway--- so what's the problem?  

posted by carl_waring | 3 months ago
There's a whole load of assumptions in your post there. Also, as far as I know, no company has an SLA for customer service.

posted by Missd1sc0 | 3 months ago
Speak billed me £330 in 44 days usage sending me an actual AND an estimated. ..They then billed me for 24 h's usage £52.00adament this was correct.. I have now left them yet still to pay the 52..as they have made threats. ..appalling..

posted by Missd1sc0 | 3 months ago
It's theft...