Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by SPowerstinks | A year ago
Re: Customer service??????????

Scottish Power 'customer service' is a joke. Getting through on the telephone is about as sucessful as pushing water uphill with a fork. Trying to 'chat' online is just as bad. They don't care - they only want your money. I'm switching to another energy provider but I suspect they'll be just the same. Shame on Scottish "we don't give a fig about our customers' Power.

Highlighted

posted by jwj | 11 months ago
I now have no consumption history. Also i have no limited bill history. And how long does it take to get a refund the service is getting worse. Sort it out
Highlighted

posted by tonyp | 10 months ago
Try Twitter. I wasted hours of my life on the phone and chat but Chris sorted out my problem in minutes via Twitter.
Highlighted

posted by theboywithgreen | 2 weeks ago

The customer service department at scotish power simply does not exist I MYSELF HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THEM FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS . they have numbers that do not work and a customer service department that is empty of staff to make matters worse you try online and thats no use, I will try social media as a last ditch attempt.

Highlighted

posted by fionach | A week ago
Hi everyone,
I have left Scottish Power at last. Went with "look after your Bills dot com. Straight forward, bo issues with communication , saving money and no queues to sit in for hours on end . My dad was an engineer for SP his whole life , he is now 91 n still has his legacy with them. One person did help us, his name was Peter Skudos . He was a godsend, but we have flown the nest. Good luck to you all.