Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

posted by MS173 | 3 months ago
I have been trying to get a response from Scotish Power over a complaint.
There seems to be a complete lack of communication between departments in the organisation.
Failure to arrive for appointments, a culture of blame, failure to update clients, and broken promises.
No one cares.
10 comments

posted by MS173 | 3 months ago
Re: Customer service
Just spoken to a customer service agent, I was put on hold for 30 mins. Then cut off.
This is normal for ScottishPower

posted by Pedlar | 3 months ago

Absolutely useless customer service, no- one answers phone no- one on webchat.

posted by Pedlar | 3 months ago
probably a waste of time complaining about customer service, can`t answer phone no webchat so I doubt they will not look at community posts , no good knocking if nobody in. Customer service is non -existent.

posted by Reading | 3 months ago
Webchat was working Monday afternoon. Really helpful too. It was the first time I've been able to use though.

posted by Steff-88 | 2 months ago
What’s the point in their call back option!? They call back 3 hours later and still no one answers!! Was waiting for 15 mins for someone to answer then the line just goes dead!!! Is there any other way of contacting them? Email? Anyone know?

posted by DavC1 | 2 months ago

@Steff-88   The email is

contactus@scottishpower.com

posted by Reading | 2 months ago
I had a positive experience with on line chat. Very helpful. It does take a while for them to reply to emails but reading reviews on Trustpilot all companies seem to struggle to satisfy all their customers. Been with Scottish Power for years but never really used this app till recently. Read the posts and get to know your way around the app. You can find quite a bit of stuff on it once you get going. Hope you get sorted out soon.

posted by Lyhuong1901 | A month ago
I am thi huong nguyen. I am staying 83B Anfield road, liverpool. L4 0TJ. Account number: 1608 9824 056
Problems: i think my meter developed an internal fault . My powder cut some days ago. Can you help me with a engineer?

posted by Lyhuong1901 | A month ago
I am thi huong nguyen. I am staying 83B Anfield road, liverpool. L4 0TJ. Account number: 1608 9824 056
Problems: i think my meter developed an internal fault . My powder cut some days ago. Can you help me with a engineer?