Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Customer service??????????

posted by ginger62 | A year ago

Why is it impossible to talk to someone who knows what you are requesting especially after being held in a queue for over 40 minutes only to be transfered then cut off....total call time 52 minutes with no solution. So you go on line.....no service.

Make 4 calls this morning requesting call back. Every time they call back it cuts off before you speak to a human being not a recording.

All I want to do is give information that has been requested of me.

Frustrating to say the least.

14 comments
Highlighted

posted by fionach | A year ago
Re: Customer service??????????

I feel your pain. if it wasnt for one person who i have to keep logging complaints with i wouldnt be with this lot any more. It is torment.

Highlighted

posted by Jonnel | A year ago
It gets better. I spoke to 'Customer Service' a while ago to report a fault with the website and they logged it as a complaint despite me telling them 4 TIMES I wasn't complaining or 'dissatified' with the service. The webchat op woudn't listen to me and just went ahead and did it anyway despite me, now I'm no doubt logged as a serial complainer on their system.
It's no wonder SP had over 150,000 complaints inthe first quarter of this year alone. They're bad enough without making them up...
Highlighted

posted by Leaky | A year ago

Had I known how bad Scottish Power is I would not have changed to them their customer service operaters are rude and abusive as soon as my contract ends Iam off to a supplier who takes care of their customers

Highlighted

posted by JN52 | A year ago
Your story is no surprise. Custom service don’t read questions - just seem to send out pre-scripted responses. No ‘service’ as such - poor.
Highlighted

posted by Sydney | A year ago

I cannot explain what i want, All i want is someone to explain to me how i am still in credit, as i want to change suppliers and i do not think that i will be able to change if i am badly in debt! ,

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A year ago

Put in meter readings, this will raise a bill which will tell you if you are in credit or not. 

Highlighted

posted by Juel | A year ago
I've just had a callback from their Liverpool call centre to arrange deactivation of the smart meter they installed last year. I was grudgingly given a date for January after the customer service person trying to almost bully me into keeping the smart meter which hasclearly made me ill with Tinnitus and other symptoms. Rude, argumentative female called Amy who said she doesn't work for Scottish Power and hung up on me when I suggested she did. All this aggregation adds to my distress - quite apart from the fact that they have raised my monthly direct debit by a considerable amount despite the fact my account is in credit.
Highlighted

posted by Jules0804 | A year ago
Reporting a fault with Scottish Power is a waste of time. As soon as our contract ends we're switching.
Highlighted

posted by jimos | A year ago

This customer service is a joke. Can't chat, have waited hours, cant call you either wait in a queue or get promised a call that never happens. When you eventually get through the analysts havent a clue.....App doesnt work they say , home devices dont work. Im getting double billed with no expalanation....Take your complaints to Twitter or the ombudsman not on an internal SP forum