Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Download bill and emailing ScottishPower

posted by Kinsy | A year ago

Why can't I view my bill ? when I click the "View my bill" button, the response is "Invalid Data"

And why can't I email ScottishPower ? I don't want their App, and I don't want want to sit on the phone listening to lift music and automated messages while I wait to speak to a humanbeing.

5 comments
Highlighted

posted by Pssira | A year ago
Re: Download bill and emailing ScottishPower

I ca not download my bill as it comes up with Bill Pending.  I assumed you corrected this last time i spoke to you.

Highlighted

posted by Jonnel | A year ago
@Pssira Scottish Power don't look at this forum anymore, not unless someone clicks on the 'report' button, anyway. It's just customers in here, trying to help each other by sharing their insight and experiences with the sleeping beast, so no one here can do that correction.

When your account says 'bill pending' it's usually either because SP havn't had enough time to process your latest meter readings into a bill (whether estimate, actual or smart) or that those readings are so wildly out of kilter with past readings/usage that they're considered unreliable. If it's just been a couple days, I would say it's the former. If it's been over a week, the latter. It might even be a system failure...

...afraid you're going to have to ring them - find out why.
Highlighted

posted by axisofevil | 5 months ago
It works on IE9 on a Windows 7 VM. So that's bang up to date.
Doesn't work on Firefox or Chrome on Linux though.
It's because it wants to use Flash, which isn't used any more.
Their website is broken.
Highlighted

posted by Abdullah | A month ago
My name is abdullah Chohan Begum and I am doing bill pdf but not download what can I do
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@Abdullah   When you can see the pdf files, double click the most recent and it should open for you.