Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | 3 months ago
Re: EX-Extra Energy Customer How do I get my credit back???

@Trinderbrook   First SP do not react to community messages. Second did your closing statement indicate that the EE credit had been taken into account?  If not go back to SP customer services.

posted by kg0359 | A month ago

I knew my last bill with Extra Energy was wrong but they changed hands before I could corret this. I had gone from being nearly £350 in credit to owing them £484 in about six weeks, When their aministrators sent me a bill in November for payment before Christmas it was a demand for an additional £362.60. To prove they were wrong I had to retrieve all of my bills and go to both EE adminstrators to obtain final handover figures and calculate everything to prove I was owed money and even then I had a red reminder and threats of collection action and them ruining my credit rating. The figure was than agreed by the administrators without an apology just an acknowledgement they hadn't recalculated my final bill on the agreed figures at takeover (this might have happened in thousands of cases) and I was then left to forward on acknowledgement of my £462.82 CR to Scottish Power to have this actioned. I think this will be credited at the end of January 2020 so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

posted by wendywoo | A month ago

have read through this entire thread but obviously it's spread over a long period and guess i'm not quite clear what we think the current position is.

What advice would people give to someone who believes they had a decent credit balance with EE, has not yet raised a formal complaint with SP, not contacted the ombudsmen and has now moved away from SP in favour of a cheaper deal ?

Just looking for some up to date advice based on peoples successes etc ?!