Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address for Customer Services

posted by jasonh955 | A year ago

Does anyone have the email address for Scottish Power's Customer Service teams. It's conspicious by its absense on thier website.

I need to contact customer service, but every time I try phoning the automated message says its "very busy" and just cuts me off. No option to hold/wait.

Been trying to get hold of them for a few weeks. In desparation I'm even considering cancelling my Direct Debit so they then contact me!

Thanks for any help.

17 comments

posted by archie68 | A year ago
Re: Email address for Customer Services

i have payed my final Scottish power bill .i am getting a email saying i have not payed my final scottish power bill.They seems a problem keeping in contact with each other in different,areas

posted by veecatz | A year ago

I have searched far and wide on this website for a customer services email address,  none to be found. However - looking further afield it seems that they do have one, but certainly not widely known! So after spending the past hour trying to find it here - I eventually got one from a web search;        contactus@scottishpower.com     Hope this is useful for a few others besides myself!!

posted by veecatz | A year ago
Found one - but had to look on the Web, certainly not anywhere to be found in SP own website! contactus@scottishpower.com Hope this is useful to you as it will be to me!

posted by June | A year ago

Hi there, the e-mail address for Scottish Power is Contactus@scottishpower.com. Please note contact is a capital C. 

posted by Davc | A year ago

@June     email addresses are not case sensitive, you can use capitals or lower case letters.   That is the correct address for SP. 

posted by fred989 | A year ago
email

try
contactus@scottishpower.com

posted by fred989 | A year ago
contactus@scottishpower.com

posted by Gadgetguy | A year ago
Don't like this new layout from SP, makes it harder to contact them. Especially when its account enquiry related and I know a community won't help me with a strange transaction on my account.
Thank you for posting the email address.
The SP revamped website is hopeless and horribly harder.

posted by rhodiejeb | A year ago

I have never come across such a useless website. Totally usless. How can I email Customer Services???? I think I'd be better off without this bunch of people. Terrible, terrible webiste.