Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
Re: Email address for Customer Services

@rhodiejeb See the message above from fred989.

Highlighted

posted by Charlie13 | 7 months ago
I am having the same problem they keep sending a final bill then a refund then closing the account then sending an email saying you owe more money how do they think people are so gullible.
Highlighted

posted by Charlie13 | 7 months ago
I am having the same problem just get in touch with the ombudsmen . They have no idea at sp how to manage customer service.
Highlighted

posted by lee123 | 7 months ago

Customer service is a complete waste of time they are clueless pretty much like the whole company I’ve wasted seven months contacting these parasites. They owe me money they won’t pay it back I’ve just changed supplier and now they keep ringing to offer me a better deal. WHAT PLANET ARE THEY ON.

Highlighted

posted by notappy | 5 months ago
I am currently trying to switch companies but SP stopped it because I had an outstanding debt, I paid off the outstanding debt so they sent me an email two days later saying they had stopped my switch because I had an outstanding debt !!! Anyone else had this ?
Highlighted

posted by abdul | 3 months ago
i have contect last 3 week but customer service closed said my my warm home discount payment enq.
Highlighted

posted by Stevenjamie57 | 3 months ago
Thanks for this info, I have now used it, hopefully I will get an answer from Scottish Power though I am not optimistic .