Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email contact and claiming a refund

posted by adamb | 4 months ago

2 parts to this:

1) It seemingly impossible to find any contact information for scottish power, other than a phone line.  
They say that you can "email or write"....but how? where is the email address? ("email or write to us")
2) How do you dispute a charge and claim a refund? 

20 comments

posted by Davc | 4 months ago
Re: Email contact and claiming a refund

@adamb   Hello, the email address has been given dozens of times in this forum, type email in the Search Box  and follow the highlighted links.

To claim a refund, give all the details of your dispute such as your name, account number and value disputed. You should get a reply  quite quickly.

posted by s5eyd | 4 months ago

Hi what is the emails address please for refunds

posted by Davc | 4 months ago
@s5eyd Please read the posts just above yours today.

posted by LindaJames | 3 months ago
ive been round and round trying to find any contact information for a refund and always ends up here. i have followed the instructions.
i have tried telephoning twice asking for a call back yesterday and today with no luck. then i held on for 30 minutes and they cut me off. angry is not the word

posted by khall1980 | 3 months ago
claiming a refund

Good morning,

did you get this resolved and if so how?? I have requested several times a refund to which Ive been ignored. Fuming!!!

I think this needs to be taken further and I have friends in the papers who would latch on to this scandal straight away.

If anyone could oblige and indicate a solution to this I would be very grateful

Kind regards

posted by SallyRoberts | 3 months ago

Hello

Still awaiting my refund for boiler care taken by direct debit. on 10th June for £19.50.  Telephoned twice all explained and was promised it would be credited as I have taken out a new plan with boiler care in with my dual fuel.

This needs to be credited asap please as you have simply taken a payment of £19.50 unauthorized.

Sally Roberts

posted by jo-h | 2 months ago
Yet again I am still awaiting a refund. advises 26th July I would have a cheque within 2 weeks. Yet again still awaiting. Should I now start charging Scottish power interest. becoming a complete joke.

posted by Janerod | A month ago
I have also been given the run around for a refund of £200 on my blll. FOUR 'helpful' operators are looking into my request 18 days later no further forward!!!!
Won't be re-newing with SP in future!

posted by jo-h | A month ago
Scottish power are a joke. Still waiting for refund no cheque.
Nearly 12 months.
Amazing when left they demanded payment straight away. But seem to be ok to hold my money.
😡