Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Emailed rate not available

posted by Archierosie | 3 weeks ago
I received an email today saying my rate was coming to an end and the best available rate to switch to is Super Saver April 2021 B4 and to click the link to choose a new tariff. However when I do this the super saver rate is not displayed there are only 4 rates offered and they are around £350 per year more than the cost of the super saver rate. How do I get the super saver rate I was emailed about?

4 comments

Top answer

posted by Davc | 3 weeks ago
Re: Emailed rate not available

@Archierosie   There have been a lot of comments about this. Apparently you have to apply through Uswitch, daft isn't it?  

Highlighted

posted by Archierosie | 3 weeks ago
Thanks, does seem really bizarre to tell me about a rate then direct me to the website where it doesn't exist, is it in the hope people will get confused and just sign up to the higher tariffs🤔.
Have just applied to switch via Uswitch, a B5 version of the tariff was offered there which for me comes in slightly cheaper again than the B4 rate in the email, happy days 😁
Highlighted

posted by Bealach | 3 weeks ago

More confusion marketing. The more the regulator insists the suppliers 'inform the customers' the more this sort of thing happens.

Highlighted

posted by jonathangains | A week ago
I applied via U switch for a super saver saver rate, they’ve put me on a business rate, so I wanted to cancel, raised a complaint and they’ve done nothing for 3 weeks,just can’t get anywhere ! Nightmare !