Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency weekend contact for Pay as you Go

posted by Davc | A year ago

Please be warned that there are no telephone emergency top up services on Sunday.

It is common for people to report this each week, so make sure you have enough cover to last the weekend.

7 comments

posted by Holly | A year ago
Re: Emergency weekend contact for Pay as you Go
Will my emergency credit go on a Sunday? Could I be cut off on a Sunday if it does run out?

Sorry to say that it is possible to lose gas or electricity if all the credit is used up. This is a problem at weekends when help lines may be closed.

posted by Holly | A year ago
I read something about friendly emergency credit. It stated my electric won't cut off on a Sunday until 9 the next morning. Is that not the case?

I hope that is correct but a lot of people on this community say they lose connection.

posted by Arifur | A week ago
My full name arifur rahman my account number. 16087139114 gas meters riding index 00115.618m3 meter L185605276 1M gas postcard no accepted meters say me errors what can I do

posted by whiteowl | A week ago

@Arifur  Sorry but first you should not put personnel information on here we are only customers like you. You will have to phone SP, what is the error message on meter. there is an error page  on SP which will tell you what you have to do but i would still phone customer service.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A week ago

@Arifur  Sorry the community does not know anything about your personal account. You need customer services 0800 027 0072.   I hope they are working today, but it is a Bank Holiday in Scotland.