cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Energy usage function

posted by Nas | 3 months ago

Hello, 

Just flagging that the energy usage function is not working on either the app or the website. Who is the best person to contact?

Thanks 

16 comments
Highlighted

Top answer

posted by Gillyallan | 3 months ago
Re: Energy usage function
It went down on Friday while they try to fix it. Hopefully come back next week sometime.
Highlighted

posted by AnnMci | 3 months ago
I’ve contacted them several times via email over the last few days with this issue and each time was advised to delete and reinstall the app. Didn’t work. Pointless having app if you can’t see how much you’re using daily. Nightmare app.
Highlighted

posted by sotonscottish | 3 months ago
Changed to ScottishPower 6 weeks ago and usage app has never worked. Now icon has gone missing.
Also don’t know what is happening to my billing. DD taken for about twice normal payment 3 weeks ago and my next bill according to the app will be not until 1st Dec.
Very confusing
Highlighted

posted by DGD | 3 months ago
Totally agree with other customers referring to the loss of the daily energy usage facility on the app. The app has slowly over time become useless as has the customer service department who promise all sorts of resolves to customer problems but none ever come to fruition ! I am afraid to say that scottishpower have become a total embarrassing failure in the energy supply sector.
Highlighted

posted by shotgun | 3 months ago
The app is now a complete waste of time no energy info ??? They have removed this so you have to search for energy usage if you want to switch, ! So Scottish power you are about to loose a customer who as been with you for years to long, Good bye
Highlighted

posted by Nas | 3 months ago
Agree the app is awful. The website is working though.
Highlighted

posted by ceramixman | 3 months ago
I tried to look at my historic data last month when I entered my meter reading and it wasn't there and lo and behold, a month later, the information is still not there. So much for their amazing customer friendly portal. Smiley Sad
Highlighted

posted by chester1 | 3 months ago
Response from supplier would be nice!
Highlighted

posted by jono | 3 months ago

Its seems the web site is also not working , what a crap company!!!!