Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Baggie0105 | 3 months ago
Re: Energy usage function
Can't enter meter readings either and app not showing account balance
Highlighted

posted by Cov_Kid | 3 months ago
Website usage now working at last. App yet to catch up so cmon SP pull your finger out.
Highlighted

posted by Fedupfred | 3 months ago
No access to energy usage and in the last 6 years this is the first time cannot check usage.
Contract ends in 3 weeks will I stay or will I go to another supplier. Its up to you SP!!!
Highlighted

posted by sarahjayne | A month ago

I am totally at a loss as to what to do someone please help, seem to be unable to get help or to contact scottish power aparently I am using £300 electric a month, which can not be right, I have a smart meter but it doesnt seem to be working and when i try and look at usage online that isnt working, if someone can just find a number I can ring I would be very grateful.

Highlighted

posted by SeJo | A month ago

My ihd started showing incorrect amount in £ but the kwh was correct, i had a web chat with SP and they say there is a fault with the ihd, i was able to check my usage on my online account (i couldnt get the app to work) however this morning i cant even track my electric usage online, i have called them up and the lady i spoke to said they are having problems with their website and they hope to get it sorted by next week, she assured me the smart meter was reading the right amount of kwh not the £,its stressful, i called 08000741985

Highlighted

posted by Mike28 | A month ago
That time of year checking alternative quotes. Checked to see my annual usage on dual fuel . Electricity appeared to be working but the gas was nowhere near what it should be. According to the readout I've only used about £60 of gas all year. If only that was true. They still manage to take the direct debit ok but can't give a readout. I read that they are having problems with the site and hope to have it fixed shortly. I won't be holding my breath.
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@Mike28   Annual usage is on page 2 of your bill, I mean the bill document available as a pdf on your internet account page.   All the app data is unreliable.