Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | 2 years ago
Re: Errors Submitting Meter Readings

@derbyshire   You are right, the first readings have to be phoned in 0800 027 0072

posted by Autumntop | 2 years ago
Why are all these postings "A Year Ago". I received an Email from SP two days ago saying that they are now supplying my utilities. They needed me to submit my readings. I have been trying for the past 48 hours and each time I get the message Sorry there is an error. I have telephone and been told that SP are busy and ring back later. Do you think that we customers have nothing else to do but wait for a time to submit our readings. I have been submitting reading on line for the past 7 years and have never had this happen before. How do I cancel my contract.

@Autumntop    Simple solution Phone the first reading to 0800 027 0072, after that you can use the automated services

posted by Autumntop | 2 years ago

Thanks.  Phone or PC Apps still not working.  I managed to submit readings via Automated Phone on the number you gave.  I apparently should receive a bill within the next 7 days.

I am a new member from the 25th November 2019.

posted by mike1947 | 2 years ago

elelctric reading  20080    gas reading  25010

@mike1947   Sorry we cannot do anything with your meter readings, tell customer services.

posted by ianaleena | A year ago
Same problem - we have just changed to Scottish power and are trying to submit our first meter readings but keep getting the same message "something went wrong " . No this is not a good start

posted by wills | A year ago

You have E.mail me to read my meters,  I have been trying to this last week to no avail, I will wright them down here.  Electric.   Meter 1. 33668.   Meter 2  Econ 8.   08711.

gass.  9106.  These were taken.  On 29/7/2020. 

posted by whiteowl | A year ago

@Nope, posting on here wont do any good, first reading have to be phoned in, If not email contactus@scottishpower.com with them. It works have emailed them yesterday with mine and they replyed. Only customers like you, can't do any thing with any accounts.