Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by cr2 | A week ago
Re: ExtraEnergy

I really don't know what's going on with my account. Until 10 September I didn't get any bill, and suddenly I get four emails at once each with a different amount. At some point I paid £300 thinking the bill would be very big. Now my account shows a credit balance of more than £300. My ExtraEnergy bills had been miscalculated so some of it might be a refund. When I try to view my Scottish Power account it shows for a second and then the screen goes blank.

posted by Davc | A week ago

@Ella   Hello, Yes in these Community messages many people have had their final EE statements, some with debts and some with credits. There were 120, 000 accounts to unravel, and the BBC last month said there were 4,000 remaining. It was originally thought it would take two months to transfer the customers to SP but it is now 11 months, they say the EE accounts were chaotic which led to the bankruptcy.   Maybe you are just unlucky to be at the back of the queue.

posted by Ella | A week ago

thank you for your reply.

the frustration is that there is no information. no one ever talks to you.

i don't mind waiting. just i need to know how long.

@cr2    Try looking at your account on a web browser, it is more reliable than the app. It is a good sign that your EE account has been finalised and it should be clear from your actual SP bill how much you have in your account  Make sure you give SP regular meter readings or the whole thing will be based on wrong estimates.

posted by cr2 | A week ago

I am using a web browser, not the app.

@cr2. Sorry, nobody else has reported that account screens disappear. Maybe try it again a bit later? If it continues speak to customer services 0800 027 0072.

posted by Nyland | A week ago

I was told by SP that I would get my EE refund of over £300 by the end of August and then when I contacted them in August they said it would be the end of September. 

September has come and gone and I’m still waiting to hear what exactly is going on with my money. 

Highlighted

@Nyland   See the message to Ella a few messages above this one.  Sorry we have no idea on here about individual accounts.