Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Iminthedark | 2 months ago
Re: Extraenergy assimilation into Scottish Power
I'm so confused . I've had a final bill from Extra Energy today. That means if I pay it I will have paid twice for the same electricity. It's enough to drive you insane !

posted by Davc | 2 months ago

@Iminthedark   You have had two accounts, the EE one finished in November and you have (only just now) received a final bill. The SP one started in November when the EE one finished, all the electricity you have recieved from SP of course has to be pid for.  Nobody is charging you twice, they are separate contracts with separate suppliers. 

posted by Iminthedark | 2 months ago

ok thanks. 

Highlighted

posted by lexiemacph | 2 months ago

Got my credit and I'm outta here! Good luck everyone! 

posted by Unhappy019 | A month ago

Nothing for me still and it's been making me very unwell.

I'm actually half tempted to seek legal advice and take action against SP over this whole ordeal.

The massive problem for me is I struggle with various health problems including Aspergers. This makes it very hard for me to settle over this issue as I follow routines and cannot deal with unexpected changes or being left in limbo.

SP are fully aware of this and the effect it's having on my health. I've even stated to them I would find it easier to manage with a quick email update each month even if it just says it's taking longer than expected.

Having no contact from them has really put me on edge, caused me sleepless nights and I've even harmed myself as a result of not being able to cope.

Before this whole ordeal and being strung along for 8 months I was fine and managing in life.

Sick and tired of this and just want it to be over